For Free or Almost Free Call Me - MCT!!!

For Free or Almost Free Call Me - MCT!!!
Renaissance Festival 06

Monday, November 05, 2007

Become a Home-based Travel Agent!!!!!!!! See what is.......

Learn and Earn as Home-based Travel Agent!!!!!

I just came back as some of you know. It has been a year since I have been able to work on these blogs. Since then, I have found some wonderful new ways to make money online from home!!! And since 2 of my blogs are about Free or Almost Free Biz Opp.'s & Offers online. Want to learn how to become a home-based travel agent? I am!!! Definitely something you should look into. I am leaving my email address for anyone wanting to discuss becoming a Travel Agent RTA from home, or anyone needing quality discounted booking services. There are also 2 websites you can go to as well. The .com one is My Meliah Travels Booking Site, and The .biz one is My Meliah Travels Agent Business Opp. & Overview of the company I work with. You are welcome to browse both sites, only thing I ask 4 is feedback. Send me an email to the address below, and just let me know what you thought about it yourself. Also, if you could do me a favor, if you or anyone you know might be interested, give them all of my info and ask them to look at it with you to see what they think about it. Either way, please don't forget to email me with the feedback. Okay!!!!!! More updates soon!!!!! In the meantime I hope to hear from some of you soon!!!!

Meliah Concepts / Travels Katina

If interested call : (504) 473-1904 Love Ya'll Kat

Or E-mail me for DreamTrips & Travel only at : meliah11375@yahoo.com

http://www.meliahtravelskr.worldventures.com/ or http://www.meliahtravelskr.worldventures.biz/
P.S. I promise not to leave these sites unattended again!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Kat said...

I am just getting back to my blogs and need to update my contact information, but until then, if you would like to contact me via phone you can reach me from 8:30am to 8:30pm M-Sun at 985-886-3073. Also, you may reach me via email meliah11375@yahoo.com or meliah1137@yahoo.com. I am available on either. I would love to hear from you again soon and hope you do come back to my page, talk to you soon!!

Kat